Rusty Wallis Volkswagen Service and Parts Specials
We’ll rotate tire positions, inspect tires for wear, inspect valve stems for damage, inflate tires to correct pressure, and replace missing plastic valve caps.
VW Synthetic Oil Change and Tire Rotation (on Select Models).5
• Using Volkswagen Approved Oil
• Includes oil and filter change
• Price may be higher for some models, such as those requiring 0W20 oil or those with diesel engines
The More-Is-Better Bonus.3
• $10 off any service of $50 or more
• $15 off any service of $100 or more
• $20 off any service of $150 or more
Installed Genuine VW Pollen Filter.1
Genuine VW Pollen Filters are made to fit your specific vehicle model to help protect you and your passengers from air-borne diseases, allergens, and atmospheric irritants. Having them changed as needed is a vital part of proper vehicle maintenance and maintaining in-cabin comfort.
Genuine Volkswagen Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement.4
• Visual inspection of rotors, calipers, cylinders, and parking brake operation
• Front or rear brake pad replacement
• Vehicle road test
Genuine VW Battery Installation.8
With the purchase of a new Genuine VW Battery.