Lease Return Center
Is your VW Atlas lease nearing its end? You’re probably asking yourself a few of these questions:
- What am I supposed to do? Are there any hidden fees?
- What is “Disposition”?
- Am I over my allowed mileage? Is there a mileage penalty?
- Do I need an inspection? Why? and How long does it take?
- What’s considered “Normal Wear and Tear”?
- I want to keep my old lease. How do I buy my lease out?
How To Return A Leased Vehicle
For step-by-step details about the lease-return process, please visit our Lease Return Tutorial. When you’re ready to get started, call our lease turn-in specialists for a free consultation at (844) 920-9865. You can also fill out the form below to streamline your lease turn-in and save time at the dealership when you return your current leased VW Passat. We can assist even if you didn’t lease from Rusty Wallis Volkswagen!